Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: How It's Going Down

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How It's Going Down

    J.I.Burton-6
    Honaker-3 Raiders git r done

    St.Paul-13
    Haysi -10

    Tomorrow:

    Castlewood-4
    J.I.Burton-8 (that click you hear is the Raiders punching that ticket to state)

    J.J.Kelly-15
    St.Paul - 4 (and so the INDIANS head into uncharted territory-NOT. Back to state (again). Same as it was,is,will always be)

    Finals:
    J.I.Burton-7
    J.J.Kelly -10
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    Sound about right to me

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wyattyap's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    Ill take those odds also,i say u pretty close injun dad..
    Honaker-2
    JIB-11

    St.Paul-8
    Hasi-3
    Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    i think it'll shake down like this.

    Honaker - 6
    J.I. Burton - 4

    Haysi - 7
    St. Paul - 11


    Honaker - 5
    Castlewood -4

    St. Paul - 3
    J.J. Kelly - 12

    Honaker - 4
    J.J. Kelly - 9

    Good Luck to all the teams. I think the second round game between Burton/Honaker vs. Castlewood will be the intriguing matchup. I like Burton or Honaker over Castlewood in a fairly close game.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wyattyap's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    We will check out the first two tonight,holler at yall after the games.
    Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    It's currently 5-0 Honaker in the 4th.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How It's Going Down

    Honaker must have a solid D, when I played it seemed they always had one good solid pitcher, looks likes things haven't changed.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    8-1 Honaker top of 6th
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    Honaker played their best game of the season according to Coach Harding. Not trying to rile my friends from Norton (just making honest observation-hopefully wyatt saw this too). I saw zero emotion, fire, desire from the raiders today. Honaker got the HR and Norton laid down. I expected the raiders after making it to regions for the first time in ages to be sky high. Even the Norton fans were filing out laughing after the game, not a bit down, and I'm thinking "That's why you'll never be an elite program". The attitude seemed "Ok, we did great got to regions (attitude before and after game). I grant you, Honaker was solid. The crafty lefty put a hurt on Burton, but there was no chattering it up in the dugout, encouragement...etc. the raiders sleepwalked today. Again, just my opinion.
    My how it's going down went to hell in a handbasket ladies and gents.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Rich_Kotite's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2005
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How It's Going Down

    I think everyone was laughing at the bad performance more than anything. They didnt even bother to show up today. One player called Honaker "atrocious" a few days ago. I guess that makes Burton worse than atrocious. Mack suspended his 3rd basemen for going on a field trip and missing practice(cant say I blame him, especially before such an important game) but the kid playing 3rd today was pretty bad. I wont talk bad about him but he made 3-4 errors. They got little to nothing early in the game when they had 2 out opportunities. There wasnt much emotion there but I think it was more the fact that they didnt respect Honaker rather than a happy to be there approach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •